AEROBOTICS 2018 NOT FAR FROM THE TREE COMPETITION RULES
1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organized by Aerobotics (Proprietary) Limited, and its agencies (the “Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to Tree Crop Farmers in any country, region or town in order to enter and qualify as a participant of the Competition (together referred to as “Participant/s/Entrant/s”).
3. Any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or any person, directly or indirectly, who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person, indirectly or directly, in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to the Aerobotics Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies, is disqualified from participating in this Competition. (“Disqualified Participants”).
3. By entering the Competition, all Participants and Winners, including a parent or legal guardian of a Minor Participant, agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter or the Promoter’s nominated administrator, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. The Competition commences on 3rd December 2018 and ends on 31st December 2018, both days inclusive (the “Duration”).
5. Participants stand a chance of winning the following prize:
5.1 A DJI-Mavic Air Drone as well as an Aeroview Seasonal Package for 100 Hectares (“The Prize”). The total value of the prize is R70 000 (seventy thousand rand).
6. To stand a chance of winning the DJI-Mavic Air Drone as well as an Aeroview Seasonal Package for 100 Hectares, Participants must sign up to the Aeroview platform at www.aerobotics.com/register and register their farm.
7. All Winners of the prize will be determined by random automatic selection between 1 January 2019 and 14th January 2019.
8. Participants may enter the Competition only once over the Duration.
9. The Competition Prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash.
10.. By entering the Competition, the Participant agrees that Aerobotics may contact the Participant via email and through social media platforms to deliver marketing communications regarding their products and promotional activities, provided that the Participants are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communication at any time via the appropriate opt-out mechanisms provided by the Promoter for such purpose.
11. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of the Competition rules, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. All queries in connection with this Competition should be directed to the Aerobotics Support Line on (0)21 035 1060.